TRAVEL to an exotic place, IMPROVE your Squash skills and ENJOY great atmosphere of our international squash camps!
You are more than welcome to join THE INTERNATIONAL SQUASH CAMP IN MADEIRA!
Just a short travelling distance from most European major cities, the island of Madeira offers incredible accommodation possibilities, fantastic landscapes and an escape from all that is unpleasant in the coastal mass-tourism. The capital Funchal is renown as much for its food as it is for its clean and crime-free streets.
Be guided and inspired by the experienced Head Coach Matt McFahn and get some new perspectives in our most loved sport!
The highlights during this Squash Camp will be:
- Daily Squash Training with focus on each individual player's needs
- Possibility to book your own private session with the Coach
- Squash related sport activities
- Leasure time with touristic activities
We look forward to meet you in Madeira!
Galosol Hotel, the first active hotel in Madeira Island, is located in Caniço-de-baixo, on the south coast of the Island and only a 15-minute drive from the airport and the capital city, Funchal.
Why not experience the holiday of your dreams in a unique setting with magnificent views of the ocean.
Level 4 Coach | Coaching and sports management | Worked for various national squash federations | Development and coach education courses with the Norwegian Squash Federation
You will find the detailed squash camp schedule here.
- 5 Days Squash Camp + Accomodation
- What's included in this price: 4 Overnights @ Galosol Resort | Daily Squash Sessions with Head Coach Matt McFahn | Buffet Breakfast | Free usage of all fitness and wellness infrastucture | Squash Courts | Squash Camp Shirt & other small gifts
- 5 Days Squash Camp
- What's included in this price: Daily Squash Sessions with Head Coach Matt McFahn | Buffet Breakfast | Free usage of all fitness and wellness infrastucture | Squash Courts | Squash Camp Shirt & other small gifts
Do not hesitate to contact us!
Want to support our wonderful event by being an event sponsor? Please contact us for more information!